The Burgundy earth, anchor of the Maison Lameloise, has been the source of a certain way of life for 90 years. It is here in Chagny that a history of chefs and stars began. Since 1921, there have been three successive generations of Lameloise: Pierre, Jean and Jacques.
A former coach house inn during the 15th century, then transformed into a hotel, the Hotel du Commerce, the building was renovated in 1960 to revive its heritage and create new rooms under a new name, "LAMELOISE".
Today, this long and beautiful history is entrusted to a new team, Eric Pras and Frédéric Lamy, siblings in spirit and passion –so that Lameloise lives on.